Monday, September 19, 2016

About me

 Hey i'm Madeline. I like country music, FFA, 4-H, horses, ranching, roping, rodeo, art and taking pictures! I am 15 and a sophomore. My favorite classes are agriculture and art. I play basketball and I am a Fortuna FFA officer. With FFA last year I was on a parli pro team, which is a debate team. I was also on the dairy cattle team and judged dairy cattle as well as raised one!My teams made it to state finals for both teams. It was very fun we went on many trips to a couple different colleges such as; Chico state, U.C. Davis, Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, College of the Redwoods, Santa Rosa Highschool, and Fresno state! I show market lambs and replacement heifers as well. I live on a ranch and own some horses, dogs, cattle, and 1 cat named Bobson!

1 comment:

  1. HI , California is one of the cities i'd love to visit !! Coutry music is quite good but i prefer rap ! i love taking pictures but i also didn't buy a professional camera , and i really hope to haha . i don't know how to ride horses and i'm a little bit scared of it . Byeee , nice to meet you by the way

    ReplyDelete